HISTORY

1945
Foundation of the company Gebr. Kaiser OHG by the Kaiser brothers Günter and Herbert Kaiser
1951
Research contract by German BASF for the development of a dustfree production process for a melt product called „Maleic Anhydride“. Development of the first „dropping machine“
1952
Application of the first patent of a belt pastillation process called „DN“ (= Düse/Nadel), which was further developed to the later process called „ZN“. The ZN has an improved design of the pastillation nozzle for the optimization of the pastilles shape. The term „pastillation“ was created by us and is still used today for that kind of process, even by the competition.
1958
Application of the patent for the pastillation system called  „GS“ (= Glocke/Stempel) for medium- and higher viscous melts.
1962
Licensing of the KAISER Pastillation processes to ROSIN Engineering in the UK
1970
Termination of the licence contract between KAISER and ROSIN and introduction of another steel belt supplier into the chemical industry.
1988
Patent application for the rotating pastillation process „Rollomat®“ for low-, medium and high viscous products.
1998
Further development and patent application of the new distribution system of the KAISER Pastillation process Rollomat®. 
2001
First patent of the new developed „Bag Filling Process“.
2004
First delivery of a complete Bag Filling unit to a well-known client in the UK. Installation of a production scale bag filling line in our test center in order to be able to do semi-production tests for our clients and sampling in a bigger range.
2007
Development of the new belt material Q.max®. together with the company Heimbach Specialities in Belgium. Delivery of the first 3 units to a big chemical company in South Germany equipped with a Q.max® for the cooling of a very sticky polymer product.
2013
Buying Kaiser SBS as "asset deal" through KAISER Process and Belt Technology GmbH.